Does your chopping board slide and move all over the work surface when you are chopping the vegetables or carving the Sunday roast?
There’s a simple solution:
Place a damp cloth such as a dish cloth underneath your chopping board. Hay presto! No more moving chopping board!
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 3 half pint jar
What you will need:
- 16 radishes
- 1 1/2 c. salted butter, at room temperature
- 1 tbs. chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 tbs. thinly sliced garlic greens (from the growing tops of the garlic in the garden)
- 2 tbs. chopped fennel fronds
- fresh cracked black pepper
What to do:
Puree the radishes in a food processor. Add in the butter and the fresh herbs and mix until everything is thoroughly combined. Season with fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
On this site you will find all our favourite recipes new and old.
We are currently in the process of creating this site so please bare with us until it is ready.